Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Trek 2010


Our trek family!


Val using his mad skills as chef to make some yummy breakfast!

A good shot of our tent. 

Fun life games!

Val coming to the rescue for a broken wheat grinder!

You want us to do what??  Each of us had to go through these holes without touching the rope at all.

I think I forgot to sign my release form!  Luckily, I trusted Val not to drop me.



Crossing the river.  Val and I were excused.  We had the "I'm an adult and this is YOUR experience.  We'll be fine here on the dry bank" excuse.

Our wonderful cart and its family on our last day of trek.  Figures it wouldn't be until the last day that we finally figured out how to tie everything down without things falling off.  Grrr!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging again! Yay for you guys going on the trek, and being the ultimate camper/pioneers. Remember that one time when we camped and it snowed? I still feel like I might freeze to death when I think of that little excursion :)

    Love and miss you guys!
    Alicia and Brian

    ReplyDelete